Cory is a dedicated advocate for veterans and his clients. He grew up in Northeastern Colorado on a family farm and ranch, making him a true native. Like most Coloradans, Cory is an avid Avalanche fan – rarely missing a game. Cory loves hiking, fly fishing, and playing golf – basically anything outside. He also enjoys traveling to and exploring tropical locations when possible.
As a soldier and attorney, Cory has dedicated his life to defending individual freedoms. Cory began his legal career as an Army Judge Advocate at Fort Carson, later joined a private practice and has since successfully litigated hundreds of cases. Known for his practical approach, Cory is dedicated to fully understanding clients and developing meaningful solutions to their problems.
Cory Tuck is a seasoned trial attorney with 15+ years of experience successfully guiding his clients through a wide variety of legal matters. He began his legal career as an Army Judge Advocate stationed at Fort Carson. During his five years on active duty he served as the lead counsel in over 60 jury and bench trials, successfully prosecuting and defending matters before courts-martial. His military service also included a year-long deployment to Afghanistan as a Brigade Judge Advocate in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Mr. Tuck continues to serve as a Major in the U.S. Army JAG Corps Reserves where he is assigned to the Trial Defense Services (TDS).
Following Mr. Tuck’s departure from active duty he worked for a large downtown Colorado Springs law firm in the areas of family, civil litigation, personal injury and military law. To better serve his clients, he has since been working in private practice focusing primarily in the area of family law and has successfully litigated over 1000 family law cases, and specializes in high net worth divorces. He is known for his practical approach and dedication to understanding his clients’ issues and developing a meaningful resolution to their disputes.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Texas A&M University (B.S., Political Science, 2003)
- New Mexico Military Institute (A.A., 2000)
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Military Law
- Personal Injury
- Top 10 Attorney Award Under 40 - National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Avvo Clients’ Choice
- Natural Resources Distinguished Practitioner Seminar, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- 2017 Colorado Springs Business Journal Rising Stars.
- Colo Spgs Magazine top attorney 2022, 2023
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- El Paso County Bar Association
- The Ben S. Wendelken American Inn of Court